Maybe life has just gotten in the way or perhaps you’re stuck in a rut. It happens. We all need a little motivation sometimes and often, it’s as simple as reading a quote. Perhaps that’s all you will need to get out of your comfort zone, start exploring and live the adventurous life that you have always wanted! We have gathered 25 quotes that will inspire you to get out and adventure.
- There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.
- You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.
- Wander often, wonder always.
- If happiness if the goal- and it should be, then adventures should be a priority.- Richard Branson
- I hope there are days when you fall in love with being alive.
- Be brave, be wild and stay forever hungry for art, love knowledge and adventure. -Erin Van Vuren
- Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not show stuff.
- Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.
- Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. – Peter Pan
- I’ll back on this and smile because it was life and I decided to live it.
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
- Live your life by a compass not a clock.
- I don’t know where I’m going from here but I promise it won’t be boring.- David Bowie
- Jobs fill your pockets but adventures fill your soul. – Jaime Lyn
- The one day when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you. – Ewan McGregor
- If we wait until we are really ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives. -Lemony Snicket
- Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
- The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark. -John Muir
- Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times. -Asian Proverb
- The trouble is you think you have time. – Buddha
- It’s time to remember what its like to feel alive.
- It turns you speechless and then turns you into a story teller.
- Travelers are dreamers who make their desires for adventure a reality.
- The purpose of life is to live it, taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.